Integrity IT Ltd takes data privacy seriously. Please read this privacy & cookies policy carefully to understand why data is being collected & what we do with that data once in our possession.
What type of information will we collect from you?
The personal information we collect will depend on the nature of the services we are providing & what we are contracted to do for you. Typically, this might include the following:
- Contact details (including your name, address, date of birth, & email address)
- Details of visits to our website (which enable our website to remember information about you & your preferences). Please see the sections on Cookies, Analytics & Anonymisation below for further details.
On what basis can we process your information?
Our reasons for processing your personal data are as follows:
- It is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or to take steps prior to entering into a contract with you.
- It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where our interests are overridden by the interests, rights or freedoms of affected individuals (such as you). To determine this, we shall consider a number of factors, such as what you were told at the time you provided your data, what your expectations are about the processing of the data, the nature of the data, & the impact of the processing on you.
- It is necessary in order to comply with mandatory legal obligations to which we are subject under EU or UK law.
What are we going to do with your information?
We will hold & use personal information about you to:
- Verify your identity & establish the source of funding in any transaction.
- Carry out appropriate anti-fraud checks (by conducting online searches using a third-party identity provider). Please note that this will not affect your credit rating.
- Communicate with you during the course of providing our services, for example providing you with advice & dealing with your enquiries & requests.
- Statistical purposes so we can analyse figures to help us manage our business & plan strategically for the future.
- Respond to any complaint or allegation of negligence against us.
How long we keep your data for?
We will only retain your information for as long as is necessary to:
- Carry out the IT services work we undertake on your behalf.
- Establish or defend legal claims (for example negligence claims) that could be made against us.
Who your information will be shared with?
We may, when required & necessary, share your personal data with other organisations. Depending on the work we are undertaking for you the other organisations may include:
- Our ‘data processors’ who are contractors from whom we obtain specific operational services, such as hosted desktops, hosted email, antispam, antivirus, web hosting, telephony or communications lines.
- Other ‘data processors’ with whom we may obtain sub-contract technical services or engineers.
Security of your data
Your data will be held on secure servers within the European Economic Area ("EEA") with all reasonable technological & operation measures put in place to safeguard it from unauthorised access. Where possible any identifiable information will be encrypted or minimised.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites you visit. Cookies help make this website work & provide information to us about how users interact with our site. We use this information to improve our website.
The cookies we use help to provide us with anonymised, aggregated technical information. This is principally so that we can make sure that the website is easy to navigate, identify the areas that are of particular interest to visitors, to improve the site, visitor experience & our general services.
The information that we collect in this process will not identify you as an individual.
We do not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms on the site. In some circumstances our records will identify organisations visiting our site & we may use that information in managing our relationship with those organisations, for example, in considering how to develop the services that we offer them.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
When you accessed this website, our cookies were sent to your web browser & stored on your computer. If you wish to remove them, you can manage this via the settings on your browser, but please note that this may impact your ability to utilise this & other websites. The way to clear cookies varies from one browser to another. You should look in the "help" menu of your web browser for full instructions.